Sunday, June 13, 2010

Boston Bicycle

I have learned a lot more about my home city and the surrounding area since getting a bike about a month ago. Most of what I've done and seen has been cool, but unfortunately I have also had some less cool encounters. I'm hoping to celebrate the good and discuss the improvable with readers here on Boston Bicycle.

Let the games begin!


Side note:
Blog is named after Beijing Bicycle, a funny/tragic film about life in contemporary Beijing (some people think it's too critical - perhaps why it was initially banned by the gov't - but I think it's a useful commentary). I hope my blog will bring honor to its namesake!

Here's the trailer if you're interested!





1 comment:

  1. Charlotte M, are you the Charlotte from New England Randonneurs with whom I am frequently confused? It would be great to meet you at one of their events...

    ReplyDelete